Caredoc is an out of hours family doctors service for patients with urgent medical problems who need to contact a doctor after surgeries close.
1. Compliance Officer
Caredoc is a progressive organisation providing health care services. Caredoc are seeking to employ a suitable candidate to form part of their dynamic team based in Carlow town. Applicants will have a third level or relevant qualification and have worked in this area for a minimum of 5 years. The role will include:
· Maintenance of the Company’s policies, procedures, and records, in compliance with applicable regulations
· Conducting risk assessments for the service
· Reporting to the management team and making recommendations as appropriate
· Developing and implementing enhancements to company-wide compliance programmes
The successful candidate will:
· Have knowledge of relevant Health and Safety regulations
· Have a keen understanding of Data Protection legislation
· Demonstrate ability to complete tasks on their own initiative
· Be able to work with others positively and collaboratively
· Be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, to include but not limited to, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
· Be resourceful, able to work in a challenging and fast-paced work environment.
· Receive a salary of approximately €41,000 per annum
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Informal inquires can be made via email or to 059 9138199.
Closing date for application: 15th January 2018.
2. Telephone Triage Nurse
· Full and comprehensive training and mentorship provided
· Job sharing (19 hours) and 3/4 time (30 hours) positions available immediately in our Call assessment centres in Carlow, Waterford City, Tipperary Town, Wexford Town and Wicklow Town
· You choose your preferred location to work.
· Weekend, evening and overnight work patterns. Work pattern very attractive to those who wish to be off during the day time
· Registered General Nurse Qualification with a minimum of 5 years post registration nursing experience
· Registered in the Register of Nurses maintained by The Irish Nursing & Midwifery Board
· Recent nursing experience
· Computer experience desirable
The Triage Nurse will be the first point of professional medical contact for patients and will provide telephone triage and nurse consultation as appropriate within Caredoc protocols and guidelines
Duties will include:
· Providing nurse telephone triage and patient assessment
· Participating in the development of the triage function within Caredoc
· Ensuring accurate notes of all consultations are recorded in the patients electronic file
· Attending and participating in staff meetings as required
· Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team in the operation of the service
· Liaising with Primary, secondary & emergency services – Acute Hospitals, Ambulance Service etc.
· Continued professional development
· Reaching and maintaining KPIs
· Training will be provided in the use of:
· The Call Management Systems
· The Call Handling Systems
· The Triage Nurse Protocols and Guidelines.
· Clinical Decision Support Software
To apply please submit your CV by email to email@example.com or for informal enquiries contact Nursing Management Team on 059 9138199 during office hours