Caredoc Community Intervention Team (CIT)
Sessional position, flexible working options
This is a valuable opportunity to gain experience with a dynamic multidisciplinary community team in the Wexford area
The post holder will be working as a clinician in a rapid responsive area to provide early supported discharge, hospital avoidance and prevention of hospital admission to patients’ in their home / clinic environment.
The aim of the OT service within the community intervention team is to meet the patient’s immediate needs by completing a comprehensive assessment and provision of reablement to ensure quality, evidence based, equitable and timely service alongside the nursing and physiotherapist colleagues.
The post holder will require key evidence based and best practice clinical assessment and onward intervention skills based on the patients’ presentation into the service.
Applicant must have:
- Active registration with their professional registration body (CORU)
- 3 years post registration experience
- Proven competencies to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Clinical decision-making skills
- A full clean manual drivers’ licence (Vehicle provided)
- Significant personal and professional development, applicable to the role
- Knowledge of the Irish healthcare system
- Excellent ability to organise their time and workload and prioritise as necessary.
Remuneration for all positions will be in accordance with the Department of Health salary scale commensurate with relevant qualifications and experience.
Submit your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
Informal enquiries to 059 9138199 during office hours
CAREDOC, due to a continued expansion of their healthcare services, wish to invite applicants from registered general Nurses to work as Telephone Triage Nurse in Carlow, Waterford, Wicklow, Cashel & Wexford
Why Join Caredoc?
- Competitive salary
- Permanent flexible contract hours
- Blended work from home option
- Shorter shift patterns
- Structured start and finish times
- 4 month rota in advance
- Choose your preferred location to work
- Generous paid annual leave plus bank holiday entitlement
- Access to the Caredoc pension scheme plus the death in benefit scheme
- NMBI registration allowance
- Full training and mentorship
- Ongoing support and development opportunities
- Continued professional development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free staff parking