CAREDOC, due to a continued expansion of their healthcare services, wish to invite applicants from registered general Nurses to work as Telephone Triage Nurse in Carlow, Waterford, Wicklow & Cashel
Why Join Care
6 weeks paid annual leave plus bank holidays
Access to the Caredoc pension scheme plus the death in benefit scheme
Paid maternity benefit
NMBI registration allowance
Full training and mentorship
Ongoing support and development opportunities
Continued professional development
Contracts of 19, 24.5 and 30 hours
Shorter shift patterns
Structured start and finish times
Safe modern work facilities
Challenging work opportunities and a chance to upskill
Cycle to work scheme
Free staff parking
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the HR department on +353 59 9138199
Caredoc, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
Part-time, Permanent, 12 hours per week, including a weekend commitment, flexible hours
The Role: Working as part of a multidisciplinary team under the supervision of the Caredoc pharmacist, involved in the management of medication, inventory control according to the regulations and processes in Ireland.
- Higher Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Studies or equivalent.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a Pharmacy Technician role
- Computer literate, Microsoft Office suite
- Candidate must possess a full clean manual Irish driving licence
- Fluency in the English language is a minimum requirement
- Quality-focused and familiar with quality systems in medication management, understanding of stock management, date checking, understanding PSI requirements and the requirements of the Pharmacy Act 2007.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Proven record of working on one’s own initiative
- Be highly motivated and able to demonstrate problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com closing date for applications is the 20th June 2021
Any informal queries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be scheduled for Thursday 24th June 2021 via Microsoft Teams.