What information do we collect from you?
Why do we collect this information?
We collect your information to provide you with the highest standard of care.
Who might we share your information with?
- Medical information may be shared between General Practitioners, Nurses, Hospital Staff, Ambulance Staff, Pharmacists or any other health care professional involved in patients care and treatment. For continuity of care, the patient’s own GP will receive details of their patients treatment which we send electronically via a secure network.
- We may use and disclose limited patient information to enable us to claim payment for the service provided.
- From time-to-time we may contact you to request information for satisfaction surveys. Participation in these surveys are completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information.
- We may also contact you requesting participation for research purposes but we will require your consent in this regard.
What do we use your information for?
- Medical treatment purposes
- Making payment claims
- Improving the quality of our services
- Legal requirements
- Averting a serious threat to health and safety
- Medical Legal Purposes
- Public Health Activities
- Coroners and Medical Examiners
Caredoc will take all reasonable steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are in place to protect the confidentiality of both electronic and manual data.While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
How can you access the information we hold about you?
Data Access Requests can be provided administratively by applying in writing or by email using the contact details provided below.
Updating / Changing your Information
You can change or update your information by contacting us via the email or postal address provided below.